CEI Crane & Rigging is one of the regions’ largest and most respected companies specializing in heavy machinery moving, rigging, crane service, press maintenance, storage and overseas crating of equipment. They offer a vast array of industrial plant services to help their clients business operate effectively both domestically and overseas.
The Project Manager/Estimator reports to the Vice President of Operations and is responsible for estimating and bidding projects, creating and executing project time lines, revisions and providing direction and support to the project team. Other responsibilities include:
- Attend pre-bid, project, and design meetings and follow-up with clients regarding bid results
- Maintain complete knowledge of contract documents, drawings, specifications and estimates
- Develop, manage and analyze project budgets and profitability to meet annual revenue and margin targets
- Identify business development and “add-on” sales opportunities as they relate to a specific project
- Solicit and evaluate competitive bids from subcontractors and suppliers
- Initiate subcontracts and purchase orders
- Review materials and methods for conformance to project specifications
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive health benefit package, including medical and dental, for all full-time employees. Other benefits include a 401k retirement plan and Healthcare Savings Account.
Does this sound like you? Apply Now!